Domain Selection Tips:
1. Choose a domain name that represents your business, products and services.
2. Domain names can be up to 63 characters, but try to keep your domain name short and simple. A good domain name will be easily memorable and effortless
for consumers to recall.
3. Use a popular keyword into your domain name.
4. The easier the domain name is to pronounce, the easier it will be to remember.
5. Dashes work well if you want to create a domain name that is unavailable, i.e. www.your-own-domain.com (they also show up higher in search engines).
6. Purchase domains that are spelled similar to yours and redirect them to your main domain.
7. Get the whole package for you domain extension: .com, .net, .info, .biz, .org